Saturday, November 17, 2007

scrapbook graffiti






this is where my love for graphic design and layout design began. i used to work at a scrapbook store and scrapbooked like there was no tomorrow. lately i have been lax about my scrapbooking, but as i went to the scrapbook store i was baffled at how much of that store i wanted to take home with me. i was dying. i had so many ideas flooding in and images of future projects popping into my brain. tonight i was reminded how much i love scrapbooking. scrapbooking is one of my favorite ways to design because i get to use such beautiful aesthetically pleasing pieces while using my photographs. someday i hope to work for a scrapbooking company designing paper and etc and layout designs. that would be delicious to me. above are some of the more simple pages i have made in the past that were laying around in books in my house.

1 comment:

kaitlin said...

you are so good at this kinda thing.
i can't wait till your famous.
and you can give me free things.