Thursday, November 12, 2009

my walk home

today i arrived at my portrait photography class to find out it was canceled(huzzah!) so what did i do? the only natural thing...i went to a class with my friend olivia...which i am not enrolled in. i'm nerdy like that. when i came out from it the sun was beginning to set and a brilliant amber glow led me home. while walking home the cherry tree which i have passed many times on my walks home was being kissed by the amber glow. on past walks home when seeing this, i was cameraless...but today i had my camera with me(you know cuz i thought i had class). while on my walk home i took pictures of the trees that led me there.










good thing class was cancelled.
good thing i had my camera.
good thing i went to class with olivia, i would have missed the glow.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

you're welcome to go to the scroll whenever you want :D i'm glad to take you.